Providing Canadian students and businesses the opportunity to Level UP
An innovative work-integrated learning program to help employers and students thrive in the future of work.
What is Level UP?
Flexible Remote Projects
80-hour projects performed over 2-8 weeks. Students can work independently or in a group of their choosing to tackle a business' challenges.
Customizable Project Focus
Projects can focus on anything - technical skills, business management needs, communications, and much more!
Funded by the Government of Canada
Employers of any size work with talented, bright students. Students are compensated directly through Riipen.
To apply you must fit all of the following criteria:
- Businesses and non-profit organizations;
- Must be willing to spend time with the students - educating them on business challenges or opportunities and answering questions to complete the project
- Students registered in Canadian post-secondary education institutions, with no age limit;
- Canadian citizens, permanent residents, or persons to whom refugee protection has been conferred under the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act; and,
- are legally entitled to work in Canada in accordance with relevant provincial or territorial legislation and regulations.
Ready to Level UP?
Sign up below to learn how you can get started.