Experiential Learning Solutions
Riipen for colleges and universities
Features for colleges and universities
Riipen projects & courses
- Rapid project creation: We provide virtual walkthroughs, 1-on-1 consultations with our team, live help center support, and step-by-step guides to provide you with the best onboarding experience you have ever had.
- Intuitive matchmaking: Easily find the right organizations for your experiential learning needs using our recommendation engine for facilitated matchmaking.
- Templates: Unlock a vast library of pre-built templates for project-based learning designed by experts to appeal to companies.
Experience management tools
- Project management: Advanced features for team creation and management, project planning, and milestone tracking.
- Collaboration tools: In-app chat, video conferencing, and file sharing for seamless collaboration in the cloud.
- Student engagement: Task reminders and notifications to track progress and keep your students engaged throughout the entire program.
Feedback & assessment
- Feedback & assessment: Students receive direct feedback from companies to identify areas of improvement.
- Recommendations: Employers are able to write recommendations for your best-performing students which they can leverage to find a job after graduation.
- Riipen portfolio: Students can use verified feedback from real companies to showcase their skills and prove their experience, positively impacting their employment outcomes.
- Detailed dashboard: Seamlessly track your courses, student engagement, and requests from one place.
- Student activity: Record and report on all Riipen activities across campus.
- Data insights: Identify bottlenecks and ways to streamline your experiential learning process.
Riipen in action
Sauder School of Business at UBC
Key benefits for colleges and universities
Improve educational and employment outcomes
Save time and resources
Improve student engagement, retention, and enrolment
Riipen is the go-to experiential learning platform for higher education
Workforce development program
Training and development opportunities for students designed to improve their career readiness.
Work-based learning programs
Work experience programs to engage students through real work projects while contributing to the growth of businesses
Project Based Internships
Work experience programs to engage students through employer-provided projects while contributing to the growth and success of the business community.
Frequently asked questions
Can you integrate with learning management systems?
Riipen offers integration with Canvas, D2L, Moodle, and Blackboard using the LTI standard. LMS integration allows students and instructors to access Riipen through Single Sign On and automatically provides them access to their school portal. The setup by an LMS administrator should take no more than 30 minutes.
Can you work with my subject area?
Riipen works with any academic subject matter. The most important thing is to create an experiential learning process that provides value to external organizations. We've found great company matches in subject areas as wide-ranging as biomedical engineering, psychology, history, and interior design. Our Academic Onboarding Specialists can help you design an activity that's likely to attract external partners.
What sets Riipen apart from other experiential learning solutions for higher education?
Riipen is designed to help colleges and universities get the most out of experiential education with its massive toolset for project management and collaboration in the cloud. This allows educational institutions to drastically expand the pool of organizations they can engage with, making it much easier to integrate experiential and service learning into their curriculums.