Industry Partner Refund Policy
We want every one of our customers to feel valued, which is why our refund policy is simple: If you’re ever unhappy with Riipen, for any reason, just contact our Client Success Team and we’ll do our best to take care of you.
Examples of full refunds we will grant
- If you emailed Riipen to request a cancellation but were charged on your subscription anniversary date, we are happy to refund the full amount.
- If you gave Riipen a chance but had no Projects matched with a Course, throughout the duration of your subscription, we will consider a full refund (after evaluating your total account usage).
Examples of partial refunds or credits we would grant
- If our platform had extended downtime or a Course you matched with fell through, we may issue a partial credit to your account after evaluating your total account usage.
- We will return project credits to our customers in the event of the following scenarios: 1) If a project was matched, but the course was cancelled or your project was not taken on by one or more student teams; 2) If the students reached out late to the industry partner and their work was insufficiently useful as a result.
- We do not provide subscription extensions.
Get in touch
At the end of the day, we understand that your business is unique and we will assess each situation on a case-by-case basis. Send us a note, and we’ll work with you to make sure you’re happy.