- Google Single Sign On launched on September 29; a user can now sign up or log in through a Gmail account. You can even login to an existing account with Google SSO, if your existing account uses a Google email address.
- Reconfiguration of the user notification preferences tab (https://app.riipen.com/settings/notifications) groups similar types of notifications to allow users to more easily manage what types of emails they receive.
- Recommendation emails sent to educators and employers with content they may be interested in have been updated to use more inputs, including previously viewed content, bookmarks, and users' location preferences.
- The user dashboard (https://app.riipen.com/me/dashboard) now shows more descriptive calls to action to help new users understand the most essential actions for them to take on Riipen.
- A project template can now have a partner field to indicate it was created in collaboration with a partner (https://app.riipen.com/search/project_templates)